Egg and tomato curry recipe#Bachelor's recipe#easy cooking recipes#Side dishes for chapathi/Roti
I will upload a pic soon
Simpe and very easy to prepare within minutes.If you are willing to cook a good curry instead of having restaurant food daily,there is no doubt you can prepare it with simple ingredients.
- Egg - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Onion - 1/2 (medium sized)
- Ginger - 1 small piece chopped
- Green chilli - 1 chopped
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Meat/Chicken masala - 2 Tb sp
- Salt - to taste
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- To a hot pan add oil,mustard,when it slutters,add curry leaves and sliced onion.Add little salt and saute until transluscent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute it.When it mashed nicely,reduce the flame and add 2 Tb sp masala(any) and make a good masala paste until the oil separates by continuous sauting.
- Add 2 eggs directly to this masala and saute continuously.Turn the flame to medium.When the egg layers separates add 1 cup water and cook it with a lid.
- When it gets boiled,reduce the flame and add 1/4 cup cow's milk ,mix it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and serve with chappathi,roti or any rice.