Shrimp or prawns is the seafood which our family loves the most and we like all types of shrimp/prawns dishes either Indian or Chinese..Today i'm giving you the recipe of simple Prawns fry with Schezwan sauce.Its a Indo Chinese based sauce and the main ingredients are chilli,garlic and vinegar.Freshly cleaned large prawns are suitable for this recipe.This time i got medium sized prawns and i love this recipe.This time i used bottled sauce.
Good appetizer for any party or simply or as a good enough for a perfect family meal
- Large/medium prawns/shrimp - 15- 20 nos
- Schezwan sauce - 1 Tb sp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 Tsp
- Chilli -1/2 Tsp (optional if you need more spicy)
- Lemon juice - 1/2 Tsp
- Oil - for frying( 3 tb sp)
- salt - to taste
- Marinate these prawns with above ingredients in the list and keep for 15 min.
- Set prawns in a tooth pick.
- Shallow fry in vegetable/coconut oil.
- Garnish with green onion(Scallions) and Squeeze a lemon wedge before serving.
- Good appetizer for any party or simply or as a good enough for a perfect family meal.
- Use fresh prawns for better taste and don't use that frozen/packed prawns.