Muffins are delicious quick breakfast made of any flour with any kind of fruit or nut flavors or fresh fruits as such.It's very easy and can be prepared within 30 minutes.We can decorate it with beautiful frosting and icing for a party purpose.But simply at home,we can prepare muffins or cup cakes using any flour and fruits.Today i will give you the preparation of Banana Oats muffin.Minerals and nutients from both banana an oats is in cooperating to this wonderful recipe.This is a wonderful break fast or evening snack for Kids too..My 1.5 year son loves this home made goodies.I'm sure your kids too love this.Bake this lovely treat in your home itself..Why paying dollars for baking stuffs.!!!!
1.Powered oats - 1 cup
2.All purpose flour -1.5 cups
3.Sugar - 1/2 cup
4.Baking powder - 2 Tsp
5.Baking soda- 2 Tsp
6.Salt - 1/2 tsp
7.Banana - 3 nos- 1 cup
8.Egg beated -1
9.Milk - 1/2 cup
10. Veg oil - 1/2 cup
11. Vanilla extract - 1/2 TSp
13.Cup cake liner
Prep time - 10 min
Baking time - 15 min + 10 min cool
Total =35 min
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F and arrange the cup cake liners in muffin pan.
- In a large bowl,beat or whisk egg and sugar until creamy.
- Add vegetable oil and banana puree,then combine this to form a smooth texture.
- In a separate bowl combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt.mix well.(Sift all the dry powders together)
- Fold the dry ingredients to the wet ones little by little.Add 1/2 cup milk in between folding and stir until combined.
- Scoop down the batter to 3/4 th of cup liners evenly and bake it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 min of baking,Check with a tooth pick,if its comes out clean, transfer to a wire rack and cool.
- Serve warm and coffee or tea.
- Keep left overs in containers and can store upto 1 week in refrigerator.
- Add more sugar if needed.Banana gives extra taste and flavor
here im adding printable version of this Banana Oats Muffin those who want to take the printable version of this recipe
Love you all