Raspberry Grape Mocktail Recipe#perfect summer Drink
Mocktails are simply mixed fruit juices or pulps with ice cubes or crystals.Kids love these fruit punches.I'm happy to tell you my 18 months old champion used a straw for the first time for having this colorful drink.He loves it.This raspberry grape mock tails is very tangy.So make sure to add enough sugar and salt.
1. Fresh Raspberries - 5
2.Fresh Red Grapes - 4
3.Lime juice - 2 Tb sp(con)
4.Mint leaves - 2-4
5.Water - 4 cups
6.Sugar - as needed
7.Salt - taste
8.Ice cubes- 3-4
- Blend all fresh fruits with mint leaves and water once.Then add sugar,salt and lime juice.Blend again.Strain it using a strainer.
- Serve in long glasses or mocktail glasses with enough ice cubes.
- Enjoy with your family.
- Keep some fresh fruits and mint leaves for garnish.
- Garnish the edges of the glass with salt.(Place salt in a plate and dip the edges of the glass,in order to look like a cock tail touch).
- You can also use bottled juice as well.But try to use fresh ones for more taste.