Pizza!!!!!Now- a - days every one(most of the people loves it)exceptional's are there.If its coming from your home kitchen- from your lovely mom's/wife's hand then it will be more tasty with their special love as a key ingredient...I'm right..Yes,Its completely true.Today i'm giving you a quick evening snack recipe using bread.You can finish your left over breads within minutes using this idea..Go ahead...
- Bread slices - 5 to 6
- Onion - 1/2 sliced
- Tomato - 1 full or tomato Ketch up(2 Tb sp)
- Cooked spinach - 1/2 cup
- Pizza seasonings,Dried Oregano - 3 pinches
- PS,dried Basil - 2 Pinches
- Grated Mozzarella cheese - 1 cup
- Butter - 2 Tb sp
- Olive oil - 2 tb sp
- Salt - to taste
- To a medium hot pan,place bread slices coated with butter.Flip over the slice to the other side after 1 min.Keep this roasted bread slices aside.
- Take another pan,add 2 tb sp olive oil,when it gets hot add sliced onion.add lit salt.When it becomes translucent,add chopped tomato or ketch up.
- When the tomatoes mashed/cooked well,add pizza seasonings.(don't add too much).
- Switch off the flame and keep aside.
- To the roasted bread slices,add these onion- tomato gravy as 1 layer and add cooked spinach as second layer.Spread grated Mozzarella cheese as a topping.
- Place these bread slices/Pizza to a medium hot pan and cook it with a lid.Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts.(keep the flame in medium to low flame).
- Serve these crunchy pizza slices for evening chit chats..
- Every one enjoys this esply kids.
- You can use cooked shredded chicken pieces,chopped bell peppers, olives,any kind of cooked meat etc.
- Even you can try with eggs and serve as break fast pizza.
- I have used medium quantity of cheese.Its purely optional.(you can use more).Also can place cheese slices as a topping.I preferred low fat cheese.This cheese is the flavoring factor for any pizza.
- While serving you can add pepper powder or crushed pepper.
- Garnish with tomato slices n chilli.
- My 18 months old,finished 1 slice of bread pizza..yeaaeyyy !!!