Its Summer and we are in the midst of too much sunshine and offcourse all tropical yellow fruits like Jack fruit,pine apple and our own Mango..Its Mango season and for cooling our mind n body from this hot n humid days Let's have some cool drinks..We should we need to have atleast 1 fresh fruit daily or curd/yogurt varieties which gives coolness to our body.So today i'm giving you the recipe for Mango Lassi with mango pulp,yogurt and cold milk.
- Mango pulp - 1 cup
- Cold milk - 2 cup
- Curd/plain yogurt - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamon - 4
- Preparation method is very simple..blend all the ingredients together in a blender or mixxie.
- Refrigerate and garnish with chopped almonds or pista
- If the mango is not sweet,add more sugar.
- Crush the cardamom pods and use the crushed seeds.(discard those pods.)