Instant Oats Dosa recipe
Oats DosaOATS is full of soluble fibre and it is a very health food.It is low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.Now a days difft types of oats are avaible-whole grain Oats,White oats etc etc..
Also in my place,bacause of this extreme cold weather,fermentation is not happening and my dosa/Idli batters are not fluffy..so now a days i'm making Oats Dosa n Oats Idli..Its more easy and my family loves it..more healthy too...happy faces with healthy bf ideas and whole day will be good with a good break fast.Instant Dosa mix can be prepared instantly in the morning itself.
Ingredients needed for Dosa
- Roasted Oats - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Rava - 1/4 cup
- Jeera - 1 Tsp
- Onion - 1,finely chopped
- Green chilly - 1,chopped
- Pepper powder - a pinch
- Oil,salt n water as needed
Ingredients needed for Chutney
- Coconut grated - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger - 1 Tsp chopped
- G.Chilly - 1
- Shallots - 3
- Salt - to taste
- Mustard - 1 Tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Dry Red Chilli - 2
- Oil - 2 Tb sp
- Roast Oats and Rava separately and make powder when it gets cooled.(Make this oats - rava powder earlier and safe time).
- Combine oats- rava powder and rice flour with chopped onion,g chilly and jeera.Add required water and mix well.(Don't add too much water.add accordingly to form a batter)
- Heat Dosa Tawa,When it gets hot take one laddle of batter and drizzle it from the corners and finishing it in the centre and make thin layer of dosa.
- Add little ghee or oil and make it crispy .
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve with coconut chutney.
- Grind all the ingredients in the list and add the seasoning.
- Make oats powder and store it in a jar for instant use.
- You can also prepare Oats Dosa mix and keep it in an air tight container for Instant use..Working moms can follow all these tips
- You can have it with any chutney as you wish.
- This instant mix can be make in the form of kallappam(thick version) and have with chicken or meat curry
Enjoy this healthy break fast with your family and make worry free mornings.