Beef Cutlet Recipe
Its a very easy and delicious dish which can be prepared at any time with any type of food.Chicken,beef,fish or any veggies.Method used for making cutlet is same even though the main ingredient differs.When ever i bought beef i used to keep some pieces for making cutlet.
Today i'm giving you the recipe for beef cutlet.
Things you needed
- Beef - 1/2 Kg
- Ginger - Garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Potato - 3/4 Kg
- Turmeric - a pinch
- Onion (medium) - 3 nos
- Green chillies - 6 nos
- Ginger - 2 medium -chopped
- Coriander - 1 cup(optional)
- Pepper - 1 Tsp
- Lemon - 1 no
- Egg - 1
- Bread crumbs - 3 cups
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - for frying
- Curry leaves -1 sprig
- Cook beef with ginger- garlic paste and salt in a pressure cooker .
- In a pan,saute onion,green chillies,ginger and coriander leaves and makes it fry.
- When the cooked beef gets cooled,mince it in a mixxie without adding water. Don't grind it too much.Just one or two spins are enough.
Minced Beef + fried items
- Mix together the above mashed potatoes,fried items and minced meat.Add lemon juice and lit pepper powder n mix it well. Make a big ball out of it
- Take small balls and make your desired shapes for cutlet.
- Dip them in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in oil
- Serve warm with onion tomato salad and tomato kechup.
- You can either grind those minced beef and fried items when it gets cooled or simply mix it as such.I simply mix everything since i like to bite those pieces in cutlet.
- You can keep this cutlet balls or desired shapes in freezer for 2 weeks and refrigerator for 1 week.So when you have any surprise guests or you are feeling bored to cook,You can simply use this cutlet patties.
Enjoy this delicious dish with your loved kids.Your kids absolutely love this