Paneer is a healthy fresh cheese cream or curd cream prepared by curdling of heated milk with lemon juice or vinegar.Its a common dish for all Indian Vegan cuisine.So many paneer recipes are available and we all like it.Its a healthy recipe for kids,even those who don't like milk can give this paneer stir fry or paneer thoran.You can also add eggs n garam masala for added flavours.It will be like egg stir fry and kids friendly menu.You can use simply home made paneer with out any added chemicals.
1.Milk - 500 ml
2.Lemon - 1/2 sliced
3.Strainer - 1
4.cheese cloth/any cotton,clean cloth ot towel - 1
5.Onion - 1
6.Tomato - 1
7.Chillies - 1
8.Curry leaves - a few
9.Chopped ginger - 1/4 Tsp
10.Chopped garlic - 1/4 Tsp
11.Garam masala- 1/2 Tsp
12.Salt - to taste
13.Oil -for frying
- Boil milk in a vessel.
- Add lemon juice when the milk gets boiled
- Strain the curdled cheese and collect the paneer
- Using a clean cloth,stain out complete water from the paneer.
- In a pan,add oil and fry all the ingredients starting with ginger - garlic,chillies,onion,tomato and finally our paneer with required salt and curry leaves.
- Add a pinch of garam masala and pepper powder if you like for more flavour.
Serve warm and Enjoy with rice
- It looks like egg stir fry or egg chikki porichathu..kids love this simple delicious recipe.
Written By Kottayam Kitchen on Wednesday, November 5, 2014 | November 05, 2014
Paneer stir fry