Kottayam Kitchen

healthy tasty food recipes

Rava laddu

Rava laddu
Hi friends,
I know its been a long time after my last post.I'm at my home for vacation with my family.I will try to update this blog...Here i'm collecting and experimenting nadan dishes for you people...Here comes a sweet dish



                                                         RAVA LADDU


Its a very easy sweet treat for any occassion with minimum ingredients.
Ingredients are

1.Rava - 2 cup
2.Sugar - 2 cup
3.Cardamom - 4 nos.
4.Milk - if needed
5.Ghee -3/4 cup(use accordingly)
6.Cashew Nuts - 10
7.Raisins - 10

Method


  • Roast Rava in a pan.Don't make it brown.
  • Powder sugar and add to the roasted rava.Add melted Ghee  and powdered cardamom to the mixture.Make a good dough.Add milk if needed(for making it soft)
  • Make round balls using the Rava dough.
  • Insert cashew nuts and raisins in each rava balls.
  • Rava Laddu is ready....
  • Enjoy with your dear ones
Tips
  • Don't keep it for many days.

  Have a safe weekend 

Kottayam Kitchen
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate your valuable comments and feedback.
Thanks n Regards,

Kottayam Kitchen

Bottom Ad [Post Page]