I know its been a long time after my last post.I'm at my home for vacation with my family.I will try to update this blog...Here i'm collecting and experimenting nadan dishes for you people...Here comes a sweet dish
Its a very easy sweet treat for any occassion with minimum ingredients.
1.Rava - 2 cup
2.Sugar - 2 cup
3.Cardamom - 4 nos.
4.Milk - if needed
5.Ghee -3/4 cup(use accordingly)
6.Cashew Nuts - 10
7.Raisins - 10
- Roast Rava in a pan.Don't make it brown.
- Powder sugar and add to the roasted rava.Add melted Ghee and powdered cardamom to the mixture.Make a good dough.Add milk if needed(for making it soft)
- Make round balls using the Rava dough.
- Insert cashew nuts and raisins in each rava balls.
- Rava Laddu is ready....
- Enjoy with your dear ones
- Don't keep it for many days.