Grilled Chicken Kebab in Tawa
- Marinate chicken pieces with all the masala powders and salt to taste.Add curd for more juicy chicken kebab.Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat an Iron Tawa or non stick pan.
- Arrange these marinated chicken,cut bell peppers and onion in a skewers,one by one alternatively.
- Keep these skewers in hot Tawa and turn/rotate the skewers in between in order to cook the chicken cubes from all sides.
- Within 15- 20 minutes,Chicken and veggies will be cooked.
- Garnish with onion slices and lemon.
- Hot serve with chapathi,Naan or as an appetizer with a suitable dip of your choice.