Grilled Chicken Kebab in Tawa recipe
Grilled Chicken Kebab in Tawa
This grilled chicken recipe can be prepared indoors in Tawa or outdoors in charcoal or electric grill for a barbecue party.Its simply delicious and juicy chicken in combination with grilled veggies of your choice.
1.Chicken pieces - 1 cup,cut into cubes
2.Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
3.Chilli powder - 1Tsp
4.Chicken masala - 1 Tsp
5.Garam masala - 1/4 Tsp
6.Yogurt/curd - 1/2T sp
7.Salt - to taste.
8.Red Bell pepper - 1(You can use all colours of bell pepper),cut into cubes
9.Red onion - 1,cut into cubes
- Marinate chicken pieces with all the masala powders and salt to taste.Add curd for more juicy chicken kebab.Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat an Iron Tawa or non stick pan.
- Arrange these marinated chicken,cut bell peppers and onion in a skewers,one by one alternatively.
- Keep these skewers in hot Tawa and turn/rotate the skewers in between in order to cook the chicken cubes from all sides.
- Within 15- 20 minutes,Chicken and veggies will be cooked.
- Garnish with onion slices and lemon.
- Hot serve with chapathi,Naan or as an appetizer with a suitable dip of your choice.