Guacamole Sandwich is an easy breakfast recipe for a busy week day for office,school or college.It also turns into an after school snack or as an evening snack for any one who likes Avocado, which is a healthy fruit rich called as nutrient booster with all good fats.Its also called as butter fruit.
Guacamole is an easily prepared dish used as dip for veggies, a layer for sandwich instead of cheese slice.Recipe is so easy and its just the mixing up of the ingredients or just blend it for a fine look.
- Guacamole - 1
- Bread - 4-6
- Tomato - 1 small for glucamole and 2 for sandwich
- Onion - sliced - 1 small
- Green chilli - 1 or 2
- Lime juice - 1/2 lime
- Cilantro sliced - 1 sprig
- Salt - as needed
- pepper powder - as needed
- Make a round cut in fully riped avacado which is black in colour and make into 2 halves.
- Remove seed and scoop out the buttery greenish portion to a bowl.
- Add chopped tomato and green chilli.Mix everything together in a mixie or with a fork.
- Add lime juice,salt for taste.(lime juice retains the colour of avacado in green otherwise it turns brown fast.
- Slice the edges of bread and slightly toast bread with lit butter in a heated pan.
- Add a layer of Guacamole to one side of the bread,then add chopped onion,tomatoes and crushed pepper with lit salt.
- Keep another toasted bread and grill it either in a Panini for a good look or just have it as a sandwich.
- Healthy sandwich is ready to be serve
- Serve with mint chutney or guacamole itself