Bread butter toast recipe Indian style for kids
Easy evening or breakfast snack for toddlers/kids,snack box/lunch box items
Bread - 5-6 nos.
Butter/Ghee - 3 Tbsp
Egg - 1
Sugar - 1 Tbsp
Pepper - 1/4 Tsp
Salt - 1 pinch
Milk - 1/2 cup
- In a bowl, beat egg and add milk,salt,sugar and pepper.
- Cut edges of the bread(optional) and keep in a plate.
- To a heated pan,add butter mean while dip bread in egg - milk mix and toast in butter.
- When one side turns golden brown,flip it over and toast the other side.
- Tasty crunchy bread toast is ready for kids/toddlers.
- For adults,you can add garam masala,green chillies or even chopped cilantro in egg milk mixture for more taste.
Try out this snack for your kids