Meat Veg Roast recipe
Meat Veg roast is an easy recipe and can be tried for surprise guest(if you have less meat or veggies in your pantry)..Cook separately and mix and roast it.It goes well with Pork and the veggies absorb the excess fat and tastes better.Here i have used beef for this recipe.
- Meat )Beef or Pork) - 1/4 kilo
- Vegetables(carrot and beans,cut lengthwise )
- Meat masala - 1/2 Tb sp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil for roasting
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Meat should cook separately in a pressure cooker.See my Beef roast recipe for the method.
- To a pan,add oil,mustard and curry leaves.When everything splutters add veggies,add beans first and followed by carrot after 5 minutes.
- Saute it until it becomes half cooked.Add cooked beef pieces along with some gravy.
- Add meat masala and salt if needed.
- Put the flame to medium and roast the entire mixture together for 10 minutes unti it forms a thick dry gravy.
- Use with any rice or roti varieties.
Try this simple recipe for you r family...
Kids who won't eat veggies will eat vegetables