Strawberry crepes#Break fast dessert recipes#Valentine recipes
This is a wonderful break fast idea for Valentine week..Its good even as a brunch..Simply make some thin pan cakes and add strawberry sugar filling and topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.This is good for sweet lovers..
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 Tb sp
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 Tsp
- Milk or Butter milk -Just add to loosen the batter.Add accordingly.(Don't make too thick or too thin batter)
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Salt - to taste.
- Chopped strawberry - 1 - 3
- Sugar - 2 Tsp
- Water - 1 Tbsp
Whipped cream and fresh strawberries
- Make a medium consistency pancake batter and keep aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Cut fruits and make sugar strawberry syrup with lemon juice and lemon zest.
- After 30 minutes,make thin pan cakes in a pan.When one side is done flip it over for 1 min(optional).
- Take out and keep it in a plate,fill with strawberry filling,roll it and add a cream topping and fresh strawberries.
- You can also add your fav cream topping.
- This is like having a break fast dessert with more cream and fruits.
Enjoy your day with your loved ones.