Strawberries are royal fruits which represents love and for valentines day strawberry dishes are mostly top most..Prepare a strawberry pudding for this V day dinner for your partner n loved ones
Ingredients needed(if using a big square/round dish)
- Fresh Strawberry - 25 nos
- Gelatin - 1 Tb sp
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Egg white - of 2 eggs
- Whipping Cream - 1 cup
- Take 1 Tb sp Gelatin powder in a small bowl and 1/4 cup ice water.
- Crush those fresh n cleaned strawberries with your fingers in a bowl,add 3/4 cup sugar and keep aside or in refrigerator.
- When the gelatin dissolves completely add 1/2 cup boiling water to the ice cold gelatin and stir nicely.(or you can do double boiling).
- Take 1 cup whipping cream in a bowl and beat nicely to form a fluffy layer.
- Take two egg whites in a separate bowl and beat continuously until it forms white fluffy peaks.(This makes the soft texture for the pudding).
- Add those dissolved gelatin to the strawberry - sugar mixture and stir nicely.
- Add the above mix to the whipping cream and fold it slowly.By that time you will get a nice pink colour.
- Finally fold the beaten egg white mix to the pink mixture...then fold it slowly and you will get baby pink colour pudding.
- Transfer it to a dish and keep in freezer for 1 hr for setting.
- Cut setted pudding as you desire and Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and enjoy your sweet yummy dessert with your loved ones
Strawberry pudding for two persons
Fresh strawberries - 5 nos.
Gelatin - 2 Tsp in 1 Tb sp water and double boil it.(Keep the bowl in a vessel containing boiling water)
Sugar - 2 Tb sp
Egg white - 1 egg
Whipping cream - 1/3 cup
Method and procedure is same as above.
adding few clicks
keep the pudding in a small bowl and after setting upside down the pudding to a plate.
Garnish with fresh strawberry slices and enjoy your sweet yummy dessert with your loved ones.
I have made this pudding for two,since we are only two adults at home.
Use fresh strawberries.
Here i got artificially strawberry flavoured gelatin.you use either this or plain gelatin.
Have a happy Valentines day for all dear foddies