Wheat Chocolate cake Recipe
Wheat Chocolate Cake
Normally cakes are rich in sugar,butter/cream frosting n all..now a days so many fondant varieties are also available.But these cakes are fabulous for eyes but in health wise they are not good,even though those fondants are edible.
So in that case,sugar free butter free cakes will come to our mind.This cake which i'm going to explain can have for diabetic patients too n even for kids becoss its purely rich in wheat n jaggery which is rich in iron contents.
So lets have a look on it
1.Wheat flour - 1/4 Kg
2.Jaggery - 1/4 Kg
3. Milk maid - 1/4 tin
4.Soda powder/Baking soda - 1 Tsp
5.Milk - 500 ml
6.Cocoa powder - 100 gm
- Pre - heat the oven to 180 deg C.Then
- Melt Jaggery to syrup and strain it to remove the impurities.
- In a bowl,mix wheat flour,soda powder and cocoa powder.
- Add the Jaggery syrup to the above mixture along with milk maid and milk and then mix well.
- Grease the baking pan and pour the above batter to the pan
- Garnish the cake with few cashews if you like
- Then bake it for another 15- 30 minutes(depends on the type of oven used)or you can pre heat the oven for 10 minutes before setting up the batter itself.
- After baking,allow the cake to cool
- Sugar less,Fat free and maida free delicious cake is ready to serve...njoy
In this cake,there is no need of further explanation..Or you can visit my other cake pages for more details.
I have decorated this cake with a layer of chocolate syrup and above that layer sprinkle white chocolate chips and grated dark chocolates.
This cake is healthy since there is no butter or sugar and can be make as a tea time snack too
Try and Enjoy This delicious cake