1.Nutmeg(Jathika) - 15 nos.
2.Sugar - 3/4 kg
3.Water - 1 L
4.Lime Juice - of 2 limes
- Clean and cut Nutmeg into pieces and boil it in 500 ml water in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle.
- When it gets cooled grind this boiled Nutmeg in a mixxie or juicer.
- Make a sugar syrup with 500 ml water.
- Add both liquids and make a good juice syrup.
- Add concentrated lime juice to the syrup mix for more taste and to increase the shelf life as preservative.
- Dilute 1/4 cup of juice with 3/4 cup water in a mixxie.This makes foams and pour directly to glass
- Use ice crystals for chilling effect.
- For more taste add con ginger juice and lemon juice in equal amount