Summer drinks #1 # Watermelon Lemonade
Watermelons are great for summer splash.When summer arrives we can see watermelons in all fruit shops,in grocery stores or in Kerala, road side sellings of water melons.Its really a cooling punch for all drivers on the street during hot sun.This juicy fruit attracts us by the colour and coolness...We can have it as a big or small slice or as a fruit juice.Also lemonades are our fav and it adds more taste and flavor to any fruit juice.Lemon,mint and ginger gives added taste and energy to this cool punch.
Here im sharing a cool dish for the summer..
1.Water melon juice - 2 cups (Make enough juice with melon pieces in a blender)
2.Ginger extract - 2 Tb sp
3.Lemon juice(concentrated)-1/2 cup
4.Sugar - 1or 2 Tb sp
5.Mint leaves - 2-4(as garnish n extra flavor)
6.Salt - 1 pinch
7.Ice cubes - as needed
8.Lemon wedges - for garnish
- Mix all the items in the above list in a blender and add sugar according to the taste.
- If you don't like ginger taste,you can avoid ginger.
- Also you can simply blend water melon pieces alone for a thick smoothie.
- Make this fruit punch for summer parties or on a hot day for your family.They love it.
- Don't Store this juice in refrigerator for more than 1 day.
Kids will enjoy this cool drink..